QR Card Standard downloads
QR Card Standard is a new component for Jooma 3.x totally free that allows the exchange of contact data with a mobile phone, without the need to copy anything manually.
Interactive virtual business card
The QR Card component generates a virtual business card and the QR code that allows access to the data. When the mobile phone reads the QR code, it sends a query to your website, where the generator builds an interactive card with the contact details.
The generator offers formats to add the contact to the mobile phone's agenda, without the need to copy or remember anything: everything is sent directly to the mobile.
You can also include a photograph, or a logo, with the details of the QR Card.
Supports animated GIFs as the background of the QR code.
The user can create and personalize as many QR Cards as they want, registering their contact information each time, and then download and print the QR, process it with an image application to add other elements, or place it directly on a web page.
WhatsApp Waiter downloads
WhatsApp Waiter is a content plugin that turns a conventional menu (dishes and tabulated prices) into an interesting WhatsApp ordering system. Some of the advantages of this system are:
- The physical support of the menu (virtual menu) is eliminated.
- The menu, the QR code and the client's mobile phone are the command system.
- The presence of the waiter at the table is not necessary.
- It is not necessary to buy more electronic devices (tablets, pdas, etc.)
- It is not necessary to install software on the waiter's mobile, except WhatsApp (very popular).
- Each waiter can be assigned their tables.
- One of the waiters can help customers without a table.
- The terminal that orders the dishes comes with the customer; only he manipulates it.
- The conversation with the waiter takes place in the customer's language.
- The system automatically numbers the letter.
- The card number always appears on the order.
- Each customer has their individual conversation with their waiter.
- The original menu is always in a Joomla! Content article.
- Present the menu to the customer from a QR code that starts the conversation and sets the table.
- From the WhatsApp record (date, time and table), it is possible to help the trackers if necessary.
The conversation with the customer's mobile appears on the waiter's mobile phone and can be deleted once the customer leaves the establishment, backup WhatsApp or export the conversation separately.
The waiter can also forward the order to the kitchen using WhatsApp, if his establishment is organized that way.
Another possible use would be a remote ordering system from the customer's home.
Note: WhatsApp is a registered Facebook application for Android and iOS.
Note: QR code is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Inc.